Lead Solutions Architect
£55,000 - £85,000p.a.
41 Days Holiday
Digital technologies are the forefront of innovation when it comes to ‘what we do’ and ‘how we do it’. The digital transformation project will have a people first approach with individual needs at heart.
You will join a new team that will be executing a digital strategy by;
- Enhancing and simplifying the endto-end digital experience
- Using data and insights to identify and test new opportunities
- Develop services, platforms, and new digital products
- Make digital capability the centre of everything we do including, ways of working, culture and leadership
As a Lead Solutions Architect you will play a vital role in the digital transformation project by providing direction, strategic context, high standards and a roadmap to deliver the digital strategy. Working with stakeholders will be a big part of your role to improve productivity and enhance capabilities meaning your communication skills need to be of a high standard.
What we’re looking for;
- Experience with cloud platforms (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Agile qualification (CSM, CSPO etc)
- Knowledge of BDD and TDD principles
- Understanding of software design principles and patterns
- Experience of web/web service standards (REST, XML, SOAP)
- Understanding of web services
- Someone who can be a selfstarter and execute their own ideas from scratch
- Experience orchestrating containers (Docker, Kubernetes etc.)
- Understanding of Cloud Platforms (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS) ideally in AWS
If you want to be involved with an organisation that will give you satisfaction that your work is going towards a real life positive social impact, this role will be for you! If you want to find out more information on the organisation and the role, apply now