UX / Interaction Designer
Award-winning Tech for Good Consultancy!
£400 p/d (inside IR35)
Immediate start - Remote
About The Role
We are looking to build a talent pool of talented Interaction/UX Designers for current and future contractor opportunities. Due to the variety of our projects and clients, we have Inside IR35 positions available on a short-term or long-term basis with fully remote/flexible working arrangements.
Interaction/UX designers ensure that people using a service can do what they need to do, when they need to do it, in a way that is easy for them. Working with user researchers, they identify what users need from a service and use that information to inform their design decisions. Champions of user-centred design, they work with other Agile team members to test and iterate designs, and advise clients on how to get the best from Interaction/UX design.
What you’ll do
- Advise clients on how to solve complex problems using interaction/UX design, people-centred design and Agile methodologies
- Lead multidisciplinary Agile teams to design services that meet identified user needs
- Advocate inclusive approaches and styles within interaction/UX design
- Build supportive relationships with clients and stakeholders, yet challenge ideas and manage difficult conversations
- Support other Interaction/UX designers and advise other colleagues on how to get the best from Interaction/UX design
- Promote our people-centred design offer both internally and externally
About The Company
We’re a digital service design consultancy that works closely with our clients to create digital products and services that work for everyone. Since our inception, we have quickly established ourselves as a leading supplier of digital leaders, service design teams and delivery expertise. We support large-scale digital transformation programmes to public and private sector organisations looking to truly embrace digital services to innovate and evolve. We aspire to add value and leave a lasting benefit within those institutes. Our philosophy is to ensure the user is at the core of everything we do, research, design and deliver. Collaborating with us means embracing a digital-first strategy with people first design, which will genuinely create lasting change and positive impact.