Technical Architect - £70-85k
MADE Talent is partnered with a growing Digital Consultancy who are seeking Technical Architects to work on a wide variety of existing and Greenfield projects, including Cyber Security, Digital Transformation, Strategic Consulting, and more. Many projects involve the public sector providing the opportunity to have a positive social impact.
As a Technical Architect, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify requirements by breaking down large-scale projects into manageable chunks. You will ensure governance and architecture conform to required frameworks and standards. If you're an advocate of user-centric design with a strong understanding of DevOps and Agile methods, then this could be for you.
Stakeholder engagement is expected as part of the role, often distilling technical aspects to non-technical individuals.
We are seeking technical polyglots who enjoy both technical architectural design, hands-on coding and peer reviews, though also like the idea of the equally important social/client-facing aspect of the role.
The role is hybrid being UK based with occasional travel to client sites as per client demand.
- Turn business problems into technical designs
- Identify which IT products to utilise based on cost benefits analysis and research
- Speak with clients on agreed plans and provide regular updates
- Speak with designers and developers on needs and track progress
- Document progress and ensure the quality meets required standards
- Take complex language and processes and make them easy to understand and use data-driven insights from user research and metrics to define and improve content
- Work in an agile, collaborative, multidisciplinary team
- Build great relationships with the team and stakeholders
- Run workshops with your team and stakeholders
- Experience in the full development lifecycle with a proven track record of end-to-end development
- Java, JVM, C#, Ruby and Python or ideally Polyglot
- Evidence of designing and delivering systems using industry-standard frameworks and open standards
- Experience of AWS/Azure/GCP
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to lead and influence discussions
If you're currently a Senior Developer or Technical Lead with architectural design skills who is seeking a step-up in their career working on a variety of projects in different areas, or a current Technical Architect seeking a wider number of challenges across a range of sectors then do apply.