Principal Data/Platform Engineer
London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and Bristol
2-3 days office (Hybrid working)
£75,000 - £110,000 + Great benefits package + Pension + Holiday
MADE talent have partnered with an award-winning IT digital consultancy organisation who provide full-service solutions, from concept to reality, by combining data, design and engineering to help their customers make a meaningful impact on people’s lives.
Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding digital consultancy where you will work on a broad range of projects within the public sector and make a positive impact.
On offer is a position with flexibility, progression, and pride in working to rectify key issues alongside internal teams in the healthcare industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing client-based solutions with the clients goal in mind
- Deploy and integrate critical solutions in complex environments
- Expert proficiency in the Splunk platform
- Engaging with internal & external stakeholders
- Help develop and mentor junior members of the team
You will be required to have:
- Expertise across the Splunk platform
- Experience using AWS & Azure
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in using coding languages e.g. Python/Bash (Not essential)
- Experience of Agile methodologies
- Previously worked with Data streaming technologies
- Experience using Terraform
- SC Cleared (or eligible to be SC Cleared)
If you are a Senior Data Engineer, with experience using Splunk, looking to take the next step in your career where you will work on a variety of projects in different areas in a forward-thinking consultancy organisation, then please apply with your CV attached.