Senior Product Manager
Fantastic Tech for Good Consultancy!
London, Leeds, Bristol or Manchester – Hybrid - Remote
Package £55,000 - £88,000 Salary + Brilliant Benefits + Top Culture!
An industry leading Digital Consultancy, who proudly display a Glassdoor score of over 90%, are seeking a Senior Product Manager to work on a wide variety of existing and Greenfield projects, including User Centred Service Design, Digital Transformation, Strategic Consulting, and much more. All projects gives you the opportunity to contribute a positive social impact by being part of the service provision to Tech for Good organisations!
The consultancy is a full-service digital consultancy who deliver meaningful transformation by combining data-informed evidence, human-centred design and digital engineering. By combining all three disciplines, they approach problems on a human level and provide end-to-end solutions, solving whole problems for organisations from concept to reality, supporting innovation and continuous improvement.
With a strong people-focused culture and vibrant community, they aspire to add value and leave a lasting benefit within those Tech for Good institutes.
As a Senior Consultant, specialising in Product, you’ll already be an expert in your field, in agile and a confident coach. You’ll also be a leader of people and teams and an advocate for user-centred design approaches. You will be provided with exciting opportunities to share your expertise with, and influence, clients and team members and to continue to develop you as a leader.
Your role in a nutshell:
- Inspiring and guiding your colleagues by supporting them in understanding the client's needs, explaining the broader context and getting buy-in
- Protect the team from unwanted distraction where possible, allowing them to focus solely on delivery
- Engage with stakeholders to build a product vision and translate into a roadmap & backlog across multiple teams
- Communicating with an extremely diverse group of people, including experts in their field
- Putting in place measurable objectives and results for teams ensuring they understand what they are working towards and can measure success
- You’ll work within a diverse, multidisciplinary team to deliver a product on behalf of one of our clients, likely to be one of the most significant and high-profile organisations in the UK.
As well as a competitive salary, you can also expect a range of benefits:
- Contributory pension scheme (client 6% with employee contributions of 2%)
- 25 days holiday plus UK public holidays
- Perkbox access for a wide range of discounts
- Critical illness cover
- Life assurance and death in service cover
- Volunteer days
- Cycle-to-work scheme for the avid cyclists
- Salary sacrifice electric vehicles scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Financial and general wellbeing sessions
- Flexible benefits scheme with options of:
- private health cover
- private dental cover
- additional company pension contributions
- additional holidays (up to an extra 2 days)
- wellbeing contribution
- charity contributions
- tree planting
Apply now for this opportunity to join a brilliant business making a difference across the UK!